Sennheisermay not be great, but the company’s new HD1 In-Ear Wireless, which shares Momentum’s bud design, is a sleek neckband style headset.
Due to the best-selling stores later this month, the HD1 costs $ 200 (around AU $ 140 or AU $ 270 converted). It has sheepskin stitched to the neck strap – with stainless steel accents – giving it a premium look that most neckband Bluetooth headsets don’t today.
I am trying to track one here atand once I do, I’ll report back on how it sounds and works as a headset – that would be great since Sennheiser has created a great mono Bluetooth headset.
Here are the main features of HD1:
- 10 hours battery life
- Charge for 1.5 hours
- Bluetooth 4.1, support for AAC codec and Qualcomm apt-X compatibility
- Built-in three-button remote and high-quality microphone
- Connect up to two devices at the same time, with three-way calling support
- NFC One-touch Bluetooth pairing with NFC pairing devices
- Voice prompt for pairing status and battery life alert
- Vibration alert for incoming call and USB audio support with USB charging
- Carrying case included
- Four different size earrings are included
- Price: $ 200
- Delivery in January